RE-HOMING PROCESS > RE-HOMING AGREEMENT > RE-HOMING FORM
The following steps should help you determine if there is a match between you and one FORM of our dogs. All applicants will be screened and must meet certain qualifications before re-homing a dog. Approval is based upon the understanding and acceptance of the nature of the dog, the owner’s lifestyle, and their ability to house the dog properly.If you are interested in re-homing a dog, fill out the Re-homing Application Form and please review the following important points regarding the program.
1. Every applicant must first fill out form.
2. The re-homed dog must be provided with proper shelter and containment (fence, kennel)
3. All applicants are thoroughly screened and must meet certain qualifications before re-homing a dog.
4. A compatible dog may not be immediately available.
5. Filling out an application does not guarantee that we will place a dog with you.
6. All our dogs are neutered.
7. A re-homing fee of Php 500.00 will be required.
Your Application will be reviewed by AKF. If your application is approved, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please be patient. Filling out an application does not guarantee a dog as not all homes are suitable for placement. The center has the right to refuse any application. We strive to make wise and permanent placements for each and every dog.
Other things to keep in mind.
1. You must have an ID tag on your dog at all times.
What we do when we receive your application.
1. Review your application
2. Verify personal and vet. references (if there is)
3. Call you for a phone interview.
4. Schedule a home visit (home visit is mandatory).